This will depend on how much your pet requires of the dry mix each day, and if you have multiple pets. Using our feeding charts, you can estimate the amount each dog may need. For instance, if your dog weighs 30lbs, you may need 1 dry cup per day, and a 10lb box will last approximately 40 days.
- Each 10lb box yields approximately 40 cups of the dry mix.
- Each 7lb box yields approximately 30 cups of the dry mix.
- Each 4lb box yields approximately 16 cups of the dry mix.
- Each 3lb box yields approximately 14 cups of the dry mix.
- Each 2lb box yields approximately 8 cups of the dry mix.
When viewing a product detail page, look for the How long will a box last? View our feeding chart link underneath the 'add to cart' button. This will show you a chart where you can determine the right amount for your pet. Or refer to the chart below.